Happy Anniversary Honey!!!!
I am so blessed to be your wife for 9 years now!! You are an Incredible Man of God, Husband & Father...thank you for loving me so much and leading us in the ways of the Lord and keeping Him first in our family. I look forward to all the plans He has for us and the countless seasons He will bring us through as we Trust in Him as one flesh.
I Love You,
Denise
I am so blessed to be your wife for 9 years now!! You are an Incredible Man of God, Husband & Father...thank you for loving me so much and leading us in the ways of the Lord and keeping Him first in our family. I look forward to all the plans He has for us and the countless seasons He will bring us through as we Trust in Him as one flesh.
I Love You,Denise
1 comment:
Happy anniversary and God bless you.
Post a Comment