I had a great birthday yesterday! Roy & I stayed up late painting so we slept in as long as the girls allowed :) Then I went to get my hair done with birthday money...thanks Papa!! I got hi-lites...it has been a while for me!! Then we went to dinner with Mom at Pizzeria Uno...it was so good! Tonight it is girls night...my Mom & Sister are taking me out for my B-day for dinner & a movie...I can't wait!!!

After cut & hi-lites!

Mia decided to create her own pizza...Madeline did last time :)

Yuumm...it looks good!!

Grandma & Mia

Daddy & Madeline

The 4 of us :)

Mia's dough bracelet...

...and Madeline's :)

My birthday dessert of choice...huge peanut butter cup w/ vanilla ice cream and chocolate and peanut butter sauce!! It was good :)

At home more sweets were waiting...this year for my birthday cake I chose a Toojay's Chocolate cheescake. These are such a good choice :) Did I mention Roy & I are going to focus on losing weight after this!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment