October 18, 2007

Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra Field Trip!

This was a Wonderful field trip! Madeline & I went to it last year...you had to be in K to attend. So, Mia was very happy to be going this year...she is our real lover of musical instruments!! We also got to see the Orlando Opera & Orlando Ballet do a number...it was so awesome! Madeline was dancing around last night and Mia was humming like a trumpet for her piece:)
It is a special show they put on for kids elementary level and up

Such sweet girls!

This piece was from Germany & England. The theme for the show was to travel the globe with music.

This piece was from Italy

When we were walking out we got a free preview of a show at the arena this coming weekend! These guys were on dirt bikes jumping VERY high in the air and doing flips way up in the air. I told the girls this is what Daddy used to do in the woods...however, I don't think he went this high in the air!!! You never know though!!! There are 2 motorcycles flying in this picture.

No comments: