November 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Roy!

Since we already had the birthday party for Roy last month, we enjoyed a quiet evening out to dinner at Olive Garden.

















I love you, Honey!
Thanks for working so hard for our family.
By the way, you are even more handsome now than when we first met. :)

















We love you, Daddy!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Denise!! How ARE you??? :D Thanks for your suggestion! That is what someone of facebook suggested also. Does it add a lot of steps? I take SO many photos! I feel kinda tempted to pay. I think it's only $5 every year for 20 GB!!! If it took me this long to fill up 1 GB, 20 would be forever right? ;)

fixedonHIM said...

It does take a little more time. Once you get used to the system though it's not too bad. You could always buy more though... and that's a fair price.:)