Our neighbor, German & Roy
German's wife, Sylvia & the girls
Mia, Me & Madi :)
German & Sylvia
Roy & I
Madi, German, Sylvia & Mia
Mia & Sylvia
German & Madi
This one's a little blurry...too funny not to share though!!
Family of four :)
Madi surfing
Mia surfing
Head first :)
Starting to tire out...
...tongue hanging out & all! :)
What a fun hour or so that was!! We have finally found a great use for these hills that we are living in. :)
















5 comments:
That's hilarious! Who would ever have thought of it? Very creative "out of the box" idea and obviously loads of fun. Thanks for sharing that.
How fun! We are expecting snow this weekend and we have a great hill to sled down. It has been cold and rainy here most of the winter. When I told the kids it might snow here, they said they were ready for summer!
Elizabeth,the girls actually came up with the idea and it was SO fun!:)
Michelle, it must be so beautiful up your way. We may be in FL but I can relate to your boys being ready for the summer. We had that two week period here recently with the COLD temps and our homes just aren't built for it. It was one of the first times I was looking forward to the hot weather here. Hope you take pics of the sledding to share with us. :)
I just love these pics and how you all have so much fun together! Hop on over to my place to see some of the pics from the party. Love ya!
I am glad to hear you all are having so much fun!
Post a Comment