December 14, 2009

~ CHRISTmas At The Cornett's ~




Our tree
 
Our tree lit up. Look at this post for close-ups of our ornaments.
 
Inside our front entry

Table in our entryway
 
The true reason for the season ~ JESUS!

Our living room

Our Nativity




Entry to school / play room
 
I love this pillow!

 
 Our table adornments
 
Handmade flowers out of tissue paper sitting in recycled toilet paper roll vases.

Christmas card holder

Our Advent calendar

My favorite Christmas placemats :)

Ho, Ho, Ho...Merry Christmas!



Our favorite Christmas Cutie of all...Molly!

4 comments:

The Decorating Chica said...

Like your site. Thanks for sharing Christmas!@

Rebecca said...

Jesus honored and celebrated with beauty, creativity and originality. Thanks for the "tour"! Merry Christmas.

Blessed Mommy said...

Just came across your site, lovely. Your Christmas home is/was beautiful. Hope your New year is joyous. Many blessings.

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful! I love decorating for Christmas and I'm always so sad to put it all away.