
On Saturday we were blessed by a complimentary, informative teaching by Gatorland at BPS. This is Will He Bite from Gatorland with Michael, the trainer.

It amazes me to see the fear fall away when we walk into this store. Oh my...now that is something to celebrate!!

We were intrigued in regards to a myth that we had believed for some time now...if you are ever being chased by a gator...run straight ahead, NOT side to side. They actually bite from side to side. So-- Run, Forrest, Run...straight ahead!!!


4 comments:
How fun! What a joy to explore and learn and strengthen those family bonds. Where do you get the info on special happenings? I get a weekly newletter type thing through Parents Connect (?) but I'm pretty sure it didn't say anything about BPS. Love it!
Thanks so much for being a faithful reader. At some point, I may post things here and there, so if you get the opportunity, please check back in. Feel free to email anytime. God bless.
I just had to show Jayden the pictures. He said "ooooh!" LOL The girls sure are courageous!
Wow! That looks so cool! Wish we could've been there. Glad to hear about the running straight...I thought I'd heard to run in zig zag's too!
Post a Comment