April 14, 2009

Caring For a Little Bit of His Creation...


Our resident squirrel was hanging out in some different places the other day. He started off at the BBQ grill.


This day we enjoyed watching him relaxing up on top of the girls swingset...


...then he decided to switch directions. We are fascinated by the simple beauty of God's creation in our backyard.


Molly is such a sweet puppy...she has definitely found her home in our family. :)


We are feeding our neighbors bird for a bit. The girls love Tweety although Mia wasn't too sure about her being this close!!


Madeline loves almost all animals :)


You would almost think there was a pet store in our future from seeing these pictures, right? LOL!!!

Finally, these are the sweet little ducks they couldn't wait to take care of...


...we were assured they were very sweet ones!!! :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

When I grew up, I was afraid of animals. I didn't want the kids to be afraid like I was, which is why I was so adament about having a dog. Sometimes, I complain about the extra work that having a dog makes for me. But truly, Rio is a blessing to us. The kids adore him and he adds value to our lives.