This was a beautiful Nativity walk we went to in a nearby, little town.


Joseph & Mary at the Inn...

The angel...

Shepherds with Joseph, Mary & Baby Jesus in the manger...

King Herod...

The Wise Men with the boy Jesus...

The most beautiful sight to behold...love you Lord!

Sarah, Mia & Madi

I Love this sign...Joy to the World...True Joy!!!
1 comment:
That's beautiful. Looks like it was alot of fun. I love that list picture. We went to the Christmas Eve service and then I read from Luke and Matthew and followed it up with their Children's Bible DVD, the chapter on the birth of Christ. In restrospect, that might have been a little heavy for a one and three year old, but it's important to me that they know that Jesus is the reason for the season. And now, I've tucked Jayden in for the 4th time tonight. (sigh)
Post a Comment