March 5, 2008

Spring Additions...

The girls and I had to run an errand to the mall today. Madeline had her eye exam and her eyes dilated...so we had some time to waste before going home to do school (she couldn't see!) We ended up at Old Time Pottery...the girls and I found some great deals :)

We have been in this house over 4 years and have never had a wreath on the front door...you can imagine how excited the girls & I were!!! It was only $9.50 including the door hanger!!


This was for the kitchen table...only $4.99


This is our first year with these...we also got the Miss Patty Cake DVD to go along with it!


The fresh strawberries we got in Plant City...our pickers are about to clean them :)


They did a fine job and we look forward to enjoying them this weekend :)

No comments: