Sunday we celebrated Mia's birthday with our family after church. It was a nice afternoon...just went by too fast:)
I made the cake to save money. Everyone said it was just as good as Publix! I got a can of Wilton decorating icing that came with 4 tips at Walmart for only like $3.00... I think we will pursue this route next time and it was fun to do too:)
Mia patiently waiting for the birthday candles w/ Uncle Carl & Madeline in the background.
Daddy in our Cracker Barrel garage sale find of the year!
It's time for cake & ice cream!!! It was Daddy, Mommy, Madeline, Grandpa, Grandma, Aunt Jan, Uncle Carl & Aunt Dee-Dee and the 3 pups in attendance. We missed you Papa, Kevin & Dian and Brian , Katie & Laura:)
Ooohhh...it's a Thomas package...I wonder what it is??
WOW...it is Lady!!!! Also the Sodor Engine Works w/ Percy...so cool!!!
We have been on a search for at least 2 years now for the trian "Lady" in the stores. My Aunt Jan took the time to do research and found out that it had been retired. She went on Ebay to find it and won the auction...Praise the Lord!!! Thanks to her time & efforts we have one very happy birthday girl...thanks Jan:)
A little "silly" break!
Looking to see what they have and if there are others to add to their hopeful list!
One more to go...what could it be...???
A Cars "Mack" truck full of stuff to play with inside...it was pretty neat!!!
This Doodle Pro came with two stencils for them to trace "Mater" & "Lightning McQueen"...Mommy wanted a turn with this one!!!
AAHHH! This is going to be the Christmas picture for Carl & Darlene this year:)

1 comment:
Looks like Mia had a wonderful birthday. I love all the pictures of your family, I try to check out your blog every other day or so to see whats new! I am slower at the new posts. But I am getting there. Love you guys! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment